10438 U.S. Highway 34 Grand Lake, CO 80447 Telephone: 970.627.9288
We are looking for a mechanic to repair ATVs, snowmobiles, and motorcycles. Experience Preferred. Must be self-motivated, organized, and a team player. Job duties include diagnostic, maintenance, and repair of power sports vehicles. Must be able to communicate professionally with customers. Mechanic will be required to become Polaris certified.
Pay determined by experience. Must have own tools.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.