Wanted for Research Study The Virginia Tech Transportation Institute (VTTI) is seeking drivers in the Pecos, Texas area, with a valid U.S. driver's license who are 18-60 years of age and meet the following criteria:
- Do not require eyeglasses for driving (contacts are fine)
- Do not use products with nicotine.
- Participants must meet basic health criteria The project requires one visit during the nighttime, driving a research vehicle on a closed to the public test track and lasts approximately 4-5 hours.
- This project compensates $200 for full participation.
- Your data will be kept strictly confidential.