DAYTON, OH: TANKER DRIVERS NEEDED
We’re seeking qualified applicants for full and part time tanker drivers in the Dayton, Ohio area!
- $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Effective 9/1/18: 10% pay increase for loads hauled out of Dayton
- Regional and OTR
- E-logs have been running since 2013
- Regional Drivers and OTR drivers are on average to make $60K to $75K in 2018.
- Average rate per mile is $0.49 to $0.60 cents a mile.
- Monthly professional driver bonus, make up to $175 more a month
- Clean DOT Inspection Bonus
- Average Truck is 2.5 years
- Volvo I-Shift Automatic Transmissions
- Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, life Insurance. Single coverage is $98 a month. Family coverage is $520 a month.
- 401K – CVI matches up to 3%
- Profit Sharing – over the last five years CVI has contributed 2-4% of employee earnings
- Weekly Settlements
Lease to Own Program
- You can become eligible for CVI’s lease to own program after 6 months being a company driver, zero money down.
- CDL with tanker endorsement
- 1 years OTR experience or 6 months experience for trucking school graduates
- Good driving record