Role at our office located in Williamsport, MD. Our company was founded in 1959, and to this day remains financially sound and continues to focus our efforts on developing long-term mutually beneficial relationships based upon comprehensive logistics.
Prepares accounting and financial reports for both internal and external customers and ensures accurate reporting.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years related accounting experience, required.
Certification: CPA is a plus!
Essential Job Functions:
• Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues.
• Provides account analysis regarding assigned general ledger accounts.
• Prepares period and annual financial statements in a timely manner.
• Maintains and analyze inventories.
• Maintains all fixed asset records; enters all fixed asset information into our FAS Software for tax and depreciation records.
• Prepares and maintains period general and standard journal entries, income and balance sheet statements, account reconciliations, cost reports and various other accounting statements and reports.