CDL-A Driver | GA | Home Weekly | $1.15 Empty & Loaded + Fuel SurchargeHome Time: Weekly
Hiring CDL-A Drivers to run 2300-2800 miles per week in the Mid-West, Southeast, and with a small portion going into the Northeast states. Pay is $1.15 empty and loaded plus fuel surcharge. 6-8 days out hometime is 1 day- 1 day 1/2 day at home.
If you want a great job with regular miles, a driver advocate, and predictable home time, you can’t beat driving for Landair Transport!Landair Driver Benefits
- Great home time
- 2015-2019 New Equipment
- Safety bonus
- Orientation and vacation pay
- Layover, detention, breakdown, and local pay
- Full benefits package including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance,short term disability and 401(k) with company matching
- Truck recovery
- Performance awards
- Personal internal driver advocate
- CDL Class A Driver's License
- Three (3) Months – One (1) Year of OTR Experience*
- Good driving record
- Good work history
Call 1-833-212-9619 to talk to one of our recruiters today!
Landair is proud to offer the industry's best benefits with all truck driver jobs. Whether you're a company driver or an Owner Operator looking for the perfect place, all truck drivers can work with our personalized orientation reps and the Landair driver advocate to work out a run and benefits that are just right for them and their lifestyles. At Landair, you're a driver, not a number, so let us show you how we're dedicated to making things "Just Right" for you.
Landair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor